Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Health is very IMPORTANT

In fact health is very expensive .. I still remember how I did not care against my helath.. so now I start quoting the results of the did not care my health. Sad but true however very regret I must remain alive and living for her husband and my children later. Now how do I overcome this and at least minimize it before that happens bad.
I really have not check with the appropriate health referrals from doktet but my brain is filled with a sense of fear about disease, although this does not appear from the outside but this is not very comfortable I can once. How do my legs do not always to road before the mountains, and streets in this jogjakarta with no real need to give up now covered by ant-ant that never sleeps.
Doctors only give the medicine taste subtrahend ant-ant in the doctor menggigitku and waiting the results of MRI so that doctors know what should be done to my health. Not only so that valuable time but now all so valuable. And I have to recover and be cured must recover from this illness.

"continued ...."

Comments :

0 comments to “Health is very IMPORTANT”

 

Copyright © 2009 by LempongJayaMakmur